Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Obssesions

*I do not claim to own any rights to these logos
All were produced by ABC Network or The Walt Disney Company
So, I am completely obsessed with a few things. Well, a lot of things, but here are my current TV ones.
   
Number one. Nashville. I mean, if you haven't watch an episode, you have no idea what you're missing! The songs are amazing, the fashion is adorable, and the drama is so addicting. Music, clothes, and gossip? What more could you ask for?! I know gossip isn't something to admire, but when it's fake I don't feel so bad talking about it.
Anyway, Nashville is basically about two country singer/ songwriters' lives and they way they intertwine. Rayna Jaymes is the legendary superstar who's fame and marriage is beginning to crumble. The other lead character is Juliette Barnes, the rising teen idol, who's bad attitude gets her into some major trouble. And of course, they just happen to belong to the same record label. To make the best out of the situation, the label suggests that they tour together. Well, you can see where that goes. But if you are completely clueless, I highly recommend that you check it out. And even if you think you know, you should still go and see for yourself.
 
Number two. Once Upon a Time. If I had all the time in the world to tell you about this show, I would, but I feel that if I even tried to explain just the pilot, you would be so confused and never want to watch it. So I'll just say that this show follows all of our favorite Princesses, Fairytale characters, and Villains, who are complete Bad "You Know What"s, as they are cursed into a land without magic. AKA our world! It also adds many new details into their lives. Like did you know that Snow White and Charming had a daughter? Or the real story behind Little Red Riding Hood? If you were ever a fan of fairytales and Disney movies, this is a show for you! It has love triangles, plot twists, characters that you love to hate and those you hate to love! So start at the beginning,with Once Upon a Time.
   
And last, but never least... All things DISNEY! Of course, who doesn't love Classic Disney movies. Every girl dreams of becoming a princess, whether it's for the crown, the prince, or the adventure. Also everyone has to love Pixar, with their toys, monsters, and fish. I am obsessed with Disney! If you are too, then I definitely recommend you look at DisneyBound, by Leslie Kay. It's two of my favorite things; Fashion and Disney! She designs outfits according to characters, movies, and parks. This summer I went to Disney World for my graduation, (Yes, I'm that awesome. I choose to go there for grad), and my friend and I DisneyBounded the entire time. Our best success was our princess day; I was Snow White and she was Ariel. When we met Ariel, she totally recognized who we were dressed as and told us this elaborate story of how Snow and her are best friends and then she my friend took a "shelfie" on her "shell-phone". It pretty much made her life!


Now for my favorite Disney movies. Princess movie wise? Sleeping Beauty. But I've recently become obsessed with Snow White, because a friend told me I could totally be her if I ever worked at Disney (Which I'm planning to audition this summer!) Disney Classic? Peter Pan. I just love the thought of being a kid forever, even if it's at heart. Pixar? Bug's Life. Of course I love all things Disney related, so I don't discriminate.

So, what are your obsessions? Want to watch Nashville or OUAT on Hulu? Or do you want some Disney Fun Facts? Comment or check these out!
DisneyBound
Hulu.com
Disney Fun Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment