Here is a list of some of my favorite chick flicks that we always we watch together or that I just love to watch while at home: (in no particular order)
1. Pitch Perfect. Probably my favorite movie ever! It's great to sing and laugh along to and is always a perfect back up for when you just can't decide what to watch. It's also great to wake up the girls because you can't resist singing along.
2. Bridesmaids. A movie that might just describe your group of friends perfectly, as it does ours. Although some characters are a bit exaggerated, we can easily relate to Annie, Lillian, and Helen's triangle of "Best Friends." It is definitely one that makes your abs hurt from laughing and you can pretty much quote the entire movie.
3. 13 Going on 30. A perfect movie that describes how you feel when you want to "grow up" but you can't let go of your past. It's also a very cute love story.
4. Princess Diaries. Because every girl secretly wishes their grandmother would come a tell them that they are a princess.
5. Steel Magnolias. For when you want a good tear jerker. Mother-daughter relationships and the strength of friendships. The Fab Five really wanted to do this for a One Act.
6. Devil Wears Prada. High Fashion. Horrible Bosses. New York City!
7. What a Girl Wants. Before Amanda went cray cray.
8. Sweet Home, Alabama.
9. MEAN GIRLS. Because we live in that world.
And my personal favorite…
10. Legally Blonde. I can pretty much quote it verbatim. A very girl-power movie about following your dreams, and never giving up! (even though Elle follows a guy, she discovers her passion for justice and that's what ultimately drives her to success. Not the jerk that she thought she was in love with.)
What did I miss? Let me know!