Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Mary Kay Challenge

I used to not be the one that obsessed over beauty products, or even gave a flip about make-up. But once high school came around, I figured, "Hey, I should try this make-up thing." And what do you know? I didn't look like I rolled out of bed two minutes ago. So I bought some Walmart make-up. But with make-up also came stupid acne. High school is horrible as it is. But add acne on top of that, it was pretty much the end of the world. 

As I journeyed through the walls of my school, I realized that I wasn't the only one who struggled with acne. Heck, mine was usually pretty subdued compared to some of the other students. So I stopped obsessing over it and kinda forgot about acne. I had this whole wonderful belief that as soon as I graduated, everything would be all "sunshine and daisies" and acne would be gone forever. I mean that's what happens in movies, right? Wrong! It actually got worse. Probably because of the stress of changing my whole entire life!

I finally called a dermatologist (actually my mom did, because I didn't want too) and set up an appointment because I was sick and tired of flare ups! But no sooner than I visited the doc, my cousin asked me to do a seven day challenge. Casee is an amazing Mary Kay Sales Director and she asked me to take her Clear Proof Seven Day Challenge. It's just seven days, so I figured "Why not? If it works, great. If not, that's what a dermatologist is for." So I accepted the challenge.

So the next day, I got up and wash my face with Clear Proof. I created a little ritual when I got up:

Wash my face with the cleansing gel and rinse. Then brush my teeth and let my skin dry some. Then used the toner. Let they dry while a I got dressed. Then put on the acne treatment gel and then the moisturizer.

Let me tell you that I was in love with this product by day 4! I could already see results and so could my close friends. I was telling them about how I was a little skeptical about this "one week challenge". How could something work that fast? But it definitely did! My face was less red and there were no more ugly red bumps.

Here's a "Before and After" just after seven days!

Before Seven Days of Clear Proof
After Seven Days of Clear Proof

With clearer skin, I feel a lot more confident. So thank's Casee! And thanks Mary Kay ;)

So if you wanna check out Casee's website and maybe sell this and other amazing products, I recommend that you go ahead and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment