Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hair for the Fall!

It's Fall!! Well technically, it was fall on September 23rd, but the weather here would say otherwise. But now a cold front has blown in, whether the weather will stay or not is unclear, but the chilly weather has sparked some fall fashion ideas. I have been looking at Pinterest for different color ideas for my hair because I'm always up for a change. So here are some of my favorite hair coloring ideas for the fall.

Dark and Caramel:

I am absolutely in love with these colors! I still like the ombre style, especially with the long layers. The warmer, darker colors are perfect for this fall weather, but it still has that summer style. Great for the the transition of seasons! Plus, the beachy waves are always gorgeous.

Deep Reds:


Red is definitely a fall color. Especially this deep red, maybe with a little more brown. I also love the cut on the right. The hair color on the left is also gorgeous. It has the perfect blend of reds and blondes that layer together beautifully. It makes you want to wrap yourself in a scarf and peacoat in preparation for the cold nights.

Overall, I think darker colors are perfect for this Fall weather and I am super jealous of people who can wear every color for every season. These are just some of my personal favorites and maybe some inspirations for the future. But as of right now, I'm a broke college student who can barely afford Sonic, so a full color is definitely out of the question. Hopefully sometime in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment