Sunday, November 9, 2014

5 Ways to Stress Less During Finals Week



My great friend, Brittney, whom I've mentioned before was kind enough to ask me to write for her blog. I was ecstatic, but didn't know what to write. She said that she was stressed about her upcoming tests and that sparked the idea for a "Stress Less" post since finals are closer than we would like them to be.

Please go and read my post, along with her great material at The Military Wife Life: 5 Ways to Stress Less During Finals Week.

Brittney is a married college student who is very crafty and loves DIYs. She is always trying new recipes for her and her husband. And she loves giving advice to those who are either military spouses or have boyfriends or girlfriends in the military. Go check her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment