Thursday, November 6, 2014

Change, Change, Change

Some of you may have noticed that this blog underwent a huge transformation. It will continue to be remodeled and tweaked as the weeks go by. But I just wanted to take the time to thank and promote my friend, Brittney's blog. She went to school with me last year, but she is now living her life as a newlywed with her beloved hubby in California! 


Brittney and I go way back, like August of 2013, haha. We knew each before that, but we really got to know each during our freshmen year of college. Considering that I was always in her dorm room, we hung out a lot and grew closer while bonding over pinterest, eating cookie dough from the tub while watching The Office, and Celebrating Christmas during our snow days! I sure do miss her, but I know she is having the time of her life as Mrs. Barnett.

I encourage you all to check our her blog, The Military Wife Life. She loves DIY's, Food, and she is posting about her life as a Military Spouse. It full of fun stories and yummy food. She's also very artsy-fartsy and was the one who designed my new header! It took all afternoon with constant emailing and texting but we finally got it!

Go see what life as a Marine Wife is like! 

Thanks, Brit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment