Monday, January 12, 2015

My Favorite Disney Movies: You Can't Have Just One

When the topic of Disney comes up, usually the first question is "What's your favorite movie?" Well that's a hard question. There are so many movies and genre of movie. You have your classic Disney, like Alice in Wonderland and 101 Dalmatians.  You have the Pixar movies. The princess movies; Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Mulan, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Frozen. And the newer Disney (Which I consider 90's and up). So when you ask me, "What's your favorite Disney movie?" You will receive this long answer.

Classic Disney Movie:
Peter Pan. I love the flying and the opening scenes. My favorite character is Mr. Smee.

Source

Disney Princess Movie:
Sleeping Beauty. It was my first movie to see and own. I've always loved the three fairies.

Source
Pixar:
A Bug's Life. I really like seeing how the Ants create objects that we use out of seeds and leaves.

Source
New Disney:
Lion King. Timon and Pumba, 'nuff said.

Source
Now of course, some movies overlap categories. The newer princess movies also fall under the newer Disney movies. And the older princess movies are considered classics. But these categories are just there to make picking your favorite movies easier.

So, what are your favorite Disney movies and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment