Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hello There...

Hello there, it has been quite some time since I have written an entry or post. Lots of stuff has happened and is happening. I am interning again for my hometown theater company. And I was thrown into a position that challenged me for the best and has concluded in me gaining another "promotion". I was asked to be assistant director for the biggest show of their year, the summer musical, Evita. More on that in my next post, trust me, you'll want to check it out. And I am now a director of the children's camp and the assistant director for the children's musical, Annie Jr.! I am super busy, but I am enjoying every minute of it.

I also had all four of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. On my birthday. I was excited about the laughing gas, but it didn't even work. They just stuck me with the iv and that's what knocked me out. Surgery went well. And I was home around 11am. But don't expect a funny wisdom teeth video because all I did was cry cause I couldn't feel my legs or get into the car by myself. I received some flowers and some bracelets that I bought for myself but forgot. So that was good. Needless to say, it was a pretty uneventful birthday.

I am also debating on attempting to write a children's book about my uncle with Down syndrome. He has lived a pretty incredible life, with some pretty funny stories along with it. So we will see if I can ever sit down and commit to writing it.

So there's a little glimpse at what is new with me. I hope I can get back to writing more frequently! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment